Wednesday, April 15, 2009

COLLECTION OF: Maxi Outfit for Summer

It's +10 degrees C (50 F) here in Vancouver (it feels warmer in the sunshine!) and I'm thinking summer........ I want to try a maxi dress. Now - it's important to note, I'm only 5 feet tall, and I'm not sure that I can pull it off.....but if I can, I'm all over it for this upcoming summer. It just seems so....floaty, fluttery, boho...love it. Anyways, above is ideally how I'd put it together. PS. Don't you love the woodgrain on that cuff?? Below are a few more maxi dresses I also came across that I thought would work for me. Who knows - guess I'll have to brave the terrible lighting and cramped change rooms somewhere to find out.

---------

above:
dress - American Eagle Outfitters; necklace - Aldo; cuff - MyJewelryDeals; short sleeve sweater -
Old Navy
; sandals - Steve Madden


below: Old Navy, and Forever21


---------


No comments:

Post a Comment